Our Terms & Conditions for Shows
- By signing this agreement, the client agrees to the terms and conditions as outlined below.
- A deposit is required to secure your booking. The amount required will be outlined in the confirmation email you will receive from Simply Magic.
- The balance of the fee is payable by cash or online banking on the day of the booking.
3. DAY OF THE EVENT
- Due to high demand, multiple shows may be booked on the same day, therefore it is critical that the start time is adhered to.
- We will always aim to arrive early, to give us time to set up with no problems.
- If, due to unforeseen traffic delays, or other circumstances beyond our control, we are forced to arrive later than anticipated, we will contact the client and keep them informed of the situation.
4. CHILDREN AND SAFETY
- Whilst Simply Magic will always work in a safe and careful manner and be mindful of the health and safety of all, the client is, at all times, responsible for the wellbeing, discipline and care of all children present.
- If sound equipment is required, this will be clearly cordoned off before and after the performance, for both the safety of the children and the equipment. However, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the children do not cross the cordon.
- Should the client decide to cancel the event, the initial deposit is non-refundable, but no further fees will be charged.
- In the unlikely event that Simply Magic needs to cancel the booking, all deposits/payments received will be refunded in full.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEO RECORDINGS
- The client is more than welcome to make video recordings or take photographs of the performance. However, we do request that nothing is posted to any social media without permission of Simply Magic.
- Any music and inflatables, such as bouncy castles, must be switched off during performance.
Please read our Terms on the left, and then fill in this form to agree to our Terms, prior to booking a show. If you have any questions, please ring Trevor on 021 252 1439.